From: Mark Steely [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 3:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Channel Initiation on OS/390.

Channel Initiation on OS/390. We are OS/390 V2.8 amd MQ Series V2.1.
MQ on OS/390 has been configured with the appropriate Queue and Channel
definitions.  However, channels communicating with distributed MQ Qmgrs
refuse to initiate.  The XmitQ definition is set with a Process that is
defined with APPLTYPE(MVS) and APPLICID(QX52 START).  The initiation
queue name being used in the XMITQ definition is:
INITQ(SYSTEM.CHANNEL.INITQ).  The channels will not initiate.  What
definitions are missing to make a distributed TCP channel initiate
properly?

-Jon

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.