From:   Mark Steely [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, November 25, 2002 2:26 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Channel Initiation on OS/390.

Channel Initiation on OS/390. We are OS/390 V2.8 amd MQ Series V2.1.  MQ on
OS/390 has been configured with the appropriate Queue and Channel
definitions.  However, channels communicating with distributed MQ Qmgrs
refuse to initiate.  The XmitQ definition is set with a Process that is
defined with APPLTYPE(MVS) and APPLICID(QX52 START).  The initiation queue
name being used in the XMITQ definition is:
INITQ(SYSTEM.CHANNEL.INITQ).  The channels will not initiate.  What
definitions are missing to make a distributed TCP channel initiate properly?
-Jon