Thatnk John. What manual did you find them in?

                             bobbee

From: John Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Channel Status Codes
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:04:53 -0000

My list gives me:

0  INACTIVE
1  BINDING
2  STARTING
3  RUNNING
4  STOPPING
5  RETRYING
6  STOPPED
7  REQUESTING
8  PAUSED
13 INITIALISING

HTH
John.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Broderick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 November 2002 18:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Channel Status Codes

I have lost hem again!!

I need the actual codes for the Channel Status (ie 1,2,3,4,5,6) and their
meaning. I looked in the Admin, Tele and Pgmrs Ref. I am either missing it
or IBM pulled them out. I get the "inactive, binding, running' stuff but
not
the codes for the English. I'm trying to set up QPASA Events. I had them
once befor and though I saved the doc on my LAP but alas............

the
Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com

Click here to visit the Argos home page http://www.argos.co.uk

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be
privileged and confidential, and is intended exclusively for the addressee.
The views expressed may not be official policy, but the personal views of
the originator.
If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution, dissemination or use of this communication is not authorised.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by
using your reply facility in youe e-mail software.
All messages sent and received by Argos Ltd are monitored for virus, high
risk file extensions, and inappropriate content. As a result users should
be aware that mail maybe accessed.