From: Robert Broderick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Channel Status Codes
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:55:49 -0500

I have lost hem again!!

I need the actual codes for the Channel Status (ie 1,2,3,4,5,6) and their
meaning. I looked in the Admin, Tele and Pgmrs Ref. I am either missing it
or IBM pulled them out. I get the "inactive, binding, running' stuff but
not
the codes for the English. I'm trying to set up QPASA Events. I had them
once befor and though I saved the doc on my LAP but alas............