From: Malamud, Mikhail [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 26 November 2002 9:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Channel Status Codes

Bob -
these codes and codes for channel types can be found in java pcf support
pack manual. I was just looking them up  myself couple days ago. Those codes
are actually supported by qpasa, so you can use them for event monitoring
definitions.

Mikhail.

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/ts/mqseries/txppacs/ms0b.html