I assume the CKTI is showing up when you do a 'CEMT I TAS'. If it does and
you issued the stop command is there anything showing up in our SYSMSG on
the CICS region?

                   bobbee

From: Saraswathy A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CKTI not starting
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:30:20 +0530

Hi All,

We are using CICS Transaction Server 1.2 and Websphere MQ 5.3 for z/OS.
But are facing problems with the CKTI transaction. Displaying the current
instances of CKTI shows the following. But the CKTI transaction does not
start

CKTI   1 to   1 of   1
Task Num  Task Status  Thread Status   Num of APIs    Last API
-------   -----------  ------------    -----------    ----------
          Starting
   Initiation Queue Name: CICS.QMT1.INITQ

After which I tried stopping it. The display the says the below. But it
does not stop

CKTI   1 to   1 of   1
Task Num  Task Status  Thread Status   Num of APIs    Last API
          Stopping
   Initiation Queue Name: CICS.QMT1.INITQ

There is no error message in the MQ log.

Please suggest.
Waiting for your speedyy response ..

Thanks In advance