The CICS startup messages (given below) does not show any errors and displays a normal
completion

CICSTA1A +DFHSI8440I J3PORXT1 Initiating connection to MQ.
CICSTA1A +CSQC336I TESTCICS CSQCQCON CONNECT received from a PLT program
CICSTA1A +CSQC390I TESTCICS CSQCCON CICS Transaction Server is Version .
CICSTA1A Release ...
CICSTA1A +CSQC303I TESTCICS CSQCCON CSQCSERV loaded. Entry point is 8AEB78C0
CICSTA1A +CSQC315E TESTCICS CSQCCON Unable to LOAD API exit CSQCAPX. EIBFN=
CICSTA1A 0E06 EIBRESP=27 EIBRESP2=2 EIBRCODE=010000000000
CICSTA1A +CSQC472I TESTCICS CSQCSERV Server subtask (TCB address=0088F5E0)
CICSTA1A connect successful
CICSTA1A +CSQC472I TESTCICS CSQCSERV Server subtask (TCB address=0089A308)
CICSTA1A connect successful
CICSTA1A +CSQC472I TESTCICS CSQCSERV Server subtask (TCB address=0089A4A0)
CICSTA1A connect successful
CICSTA1A +CSQC472I TESTCICS CSQCSERV Server subtask (TCB address=0088F350)
CICSTA1A connect successful
CICSTA1A +CSQC472I TESTCICS CSQCSERV Server subtask (TCB address=0089A078)
CICSTA1A connect successful
CICSTA1A +CSQC472I TESTCICS CSQCSERV Server subtask (TCB address=0088F870)
CICSTA1A connect successful
CICSTA1A +CSQC472I TESTCICS CSQCSERV Server subtask (TCB address=0088FB00)
CICSTA1A connect successful
CICSTA1A +CSQC472I TESTCICS CSQCSERV Server subtask (TCB address=0088FD90)
CICSTA1A connect successful
CICSTA1A +CSQC307I TESTCICS CSQCCON Successful connection to queue manager
CICSTA1A QMT1
CICSTA1A +DFHSI8441I J3PORXT1 Connection to MQ QMT1 successfully completed.