From:   Robert Broderick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thu 12/12/2002 12:56 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:             Re: CKTI not starting

Does the System Programer have either the SIT parameter or the MQ IPL
program set up to start CKTI at CICS startup time. You can also go into the
region and type in CKTM. This will bring up the CICS Adapter screen. At the
top you will see 3 commands "Connection, TASKS, CKTI" scroll the cursor tho
CKTI (Hilight) and hit enter. Now you can see if it is running. Try to start
it. If "CEMT I TAS" doesn't show the CKTI transaction. Check to see if CKTI
is created. "CEMT I TRAN(CKTI). If you tried to start it and it would not
start there should be a message on the SYSMSG, SYSLOG. MAybe there is a
sceurity issue and the RACF/ACF2 person can dump the security log and see if
you are catching a violation.

                                                 bobbee