From: Vivekananda Doraswamy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 11:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Freeware for remote administration on MQ Objects,

Friends,

      Could you please tell me is there any freeware utilities that I can
use to access the remote objects. Well, I tried to use "MQControl express"
but, it doesn't seems working. Surprisingly, when I use the MQExplorer (I
have a temporary server copy), I can access the remote MQ objects. I am
wondering is there any other utilities that are freeware where I can
administer the remote objects with the help of the MQClient. May  be I need
to go thru some firewalls as well......

Thanks & regards ...  Vivek

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.