Paul,

On the newest version of MO71, the Stop Channel pop-up no longer permits
MODE(FORCE).  Is this an oversight or an intentional omission ?

Philip

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      BM.COM                   To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      MQSERIES@akh-wien        Subject:  Re: Freeware for remote
administration on MQ Objects,
                      .ac.at

                      12/13/2002 02:15
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      MQSERIES

>Friends,

      >Could you please tell me is there any freeware utilities that I can
>use to access the remote objects. Well, I tried to use "MQControl express"
>but, it doesn't seems working. Surprisingly, when I use the MQExplorer (I
>have a temporary server copy), I can access the remote MQ objects. I am
>wondering is there any other utilities that are freeware where I can
>administer the remote objects with the help of the MQClient. May  be I
need
>to go thru some firewalls as well......

>Thanks & regards ...  Vivek

Hi Vivek,

You could always have a look at my MO71 support pac available on the
WebSphere MQ support pac site
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/ts/mqseries/txppacs/mo71.html

It does pretty much all the MQExplorer can do and in addition can run
against a z/OS server, run using just the Windows client plus one or two
other "nice to have's"

Cheers,
P.

Paul G Clarke
WebSphere MQ Development
IBM Rochester,MN

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.