Hi all,

We will be receiving, into the MQSI input queues,
messages that are logically grouped. I don't know yet
whether the messages will come in as grouped using
MQSeries grouping or application constructed (i.e.
using msgid/correlid and certain fields of the
application data).

Question:

Since the layouts of each message will be different,
is it possible at all to manupilate these messages in
MQSI-- by receiving them all on the same input queue?
I don't personally think it is. Maybe these logical
messages will have to be put on different MQSI input
queues each of which will have a message layout
specific for that message. No? Or, they can be put on
the same MQSI input queue. And once in MQSI, based on
message content, they can be output to different
output queues, which would be used as input queues for
separare message flows??? How else could it be done?

Thanks for all the input in advance.

Best regards,

Steve