From: Karl Ng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 June 2003 20:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MQ Client Channel Security Products?

We are using MQ Clients V5 on various platforms (NT,Solaris,etc..) to connect to our MQ manager on MVS V1.2. We would like to implement some kind of client channel security and would like to know what others use? Do you write your own channel security exits?If yes, Is there any information you can share?

OR do you use vendor product?If yes, what product and ballpark cost?

Thanks,
Karl
(on behalf of our MQ admin.)