On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 11:42, Kelly, Steve wrote:
> Not really an MQ problem, as such, but I can't even get past the running of
> mqlicense.sh to accept the Ts&Cs !
>  It fails with a segmentation error. And according to the doc the rest of the
> install won't work until I've done this !

mqlicence.sh launch the Java License Agreement Process tool. Try

LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5 ./mqlicense.sh

for RedHat 9. See the File RELEASE-NOTES from the first RedHat CDs:

-- RELEASE-NOTES --
Applications that are known to have problems using NPTL include:

       - Sun JRE prior to version 1.4.1

       - IBM JRE

       If an application does not work properly with NPTL, it can be run
       using the old LinuxThreads implementation by setting the
following
       environment variable:

       LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=<kernel-version>

       The following versions are available:

       - 2.4.1 - Linuxthreads with floating stacks

       - 2.2.5 - Linuxthreads without floating stacks

-- RELEASE-NOTES --

--
Jean-Francois Chabilan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>