On MQ53.3 for NT........

AdoptNewMCA: Stops previous process if channel fails
to start. Allows you to control the end of an existing
process and  start up a new one of a  specified
channel type .

I guess, I am not quite sure  what is meant by
adopting a  specified channel type . For instance, if
I try to start the sender channel and it fails because
the receiver channel is running would it be resolved
if I set the AdoptNewMCA on the queue manager for
RCVR (receiver) and CLUSRCVR , correct?  IF so, why
would you ever want to set this option for SDR as no
receiver channel can start a sender channel anyway?
What am I missing?

AdoptNewMCACheck= Should it be set to ALL?

Thanks!

Francois