I believe there are some products that replicate I/O to a duplicate image
on another machine.  These are not MQ-specific products.  I remember
reviewing some for disaster recovery purposes - sorry but I can't recall
the product names.  I'm sure some other listers know some specfic products.

                      Enrico Strydom
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      ERAGO.COM>               cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: QMAN replication
                      MQSeries List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      en.AC.AT>

                      08/26/2003 03:28
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to MQSeries List

Hi all,

Does MQSeries (or utility software) have the capability to
replicate/mirror? a queue manager ?
By this I mean the following:
1) Have a queue manager "A" running on machine "a"
2) Have queue manager "B" running on machine "b" (or maybe "A" on "b" ??)
3) any change to queue manager "A" (ie. a message arrives on a queue, or a
message gets taken off a queue etc.) also happens on qmgr "B"

Regards
Enrico