From: Tom Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 27 August 2003 4:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: QMAN replication

Hi Enrico,

You don't mention the platform, but shared queues on z/OS are pretty much
what you are describing.

Regards,

Tom

Tom Schneider / IBM Global Services
(513) 274-4034

Enrico Strydom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/26/2003 03:28 AM
Please respond to MQSeries List

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        QMAN replication

Hi all,

Does MQSeries (or utility software) have the capability to
replicate/mirror? a queue manager ?
By this I mean the following:
1) Have a queue manager "A" running on machine "a"
2) Have queue manager "B" running on machine "b" (or maybe "A" on "b" ??)
3) any change to queue manager "A" (ie. a message arrives on a queue, or a
message gets taken off a queue etc.) also happens on qmgr "B"

Regards
Enrico