From: Daniel Graper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: setting up MQ environment on windows for Perl
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:11:12 -0500

I need to write a Perl script to run on my windows workstation that will
access MQ message queues.  I has dowloaded the Perl interpreter and
installed the MQ client but am having some challenges installing the MQ
perl libraries.

Has anyone out there installed the MA89 MQ modules for windows before?

thanks,
Dan

_________________________________________________________________ Take advantage of our best MSN Dial-up offer of the year six months @$9.95/month. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup