TRob, Thanks too.

bobbee

From: "Wyatt, T. Rob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: setting up MQ environment on windows for Perl
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 08:41:56 -0800

Dan,

To make this work, I had to set the INCLUDE and LIB environment vars to
point to the <mq install dir>/Tools/C/Include and <mq install dir>/Lib,
respectively.  You may need to log off and back on for these to take
effect.
When you open a DOS prompt, do a "set" command and make sure you see the
folders listed.

Once I had my environment vars set I was able to build the module using
nmake (from Microsoft's Visual Studio).  Even though the "nmake test"
always
failed, my programs would run correctly.

Which versions of Windows, Perl and MQSeries module are you working with?

-- T.Rob