From: Robert Broderick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 January 2004 19:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Do go looking for FDCs when "nothing" is wrong?

I don't know. I have had sites where I showed up the first day and the file
systems were pretty full because of the FDC issues. But as things got under
control and the environment stabilized the issue of FDC's showing up became
became lees of an issue if non-existent. I don't recall being iat a site
where the FDC continued to run "out of hand" after making the environment
"well".

                                       bobbee