I have defined the windows user in /etc/passwd and used setmqaut to
associated that users group ID with the MQ resources they should be able to
use.  I would then prefer to not hard code anything in the MCAUSER parm.
But when doing the authentication, it appears to not recognize the  userid
authenticated over on the Windows box when it gets to Unix.  Somehow that
same userid is different between Windows and Unix.  Unless I am missing
something.

                      "Dawson, John"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      IGROUP.COM>               cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries         Subject:  Re: Channel Exits
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      .AC.AT>

                      01/14/2004 01:15
                      PM

Wesley,

  Are you trying to send a message to the UNIX system from the Windows
environment without defining the Windows user id to the UNIX system and not
hard coding the UNIX user id in the channel MCAUSER parameter?

Thanks,

John