There was an error 13 in the FDC. errno 13 is EACCESS, permission denied.

From: Antony Boggis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: AMQ9213 & Bind failures on Solaris
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:44:05 -0800

Some good suggestions.

However, for future reference to all this turned out to be a Solaris
permissions issue. Somehow permissions on /tmp had been reset and no
userID (except root) was able to write files there.

At one point I had a sev 1 PMR open on this. what finally clued me in (I
can be slow sometimes) was that the logs were reporting files like
/tmp/MQSeries.xxx.xxx and there was nothing in /tmp. Hope this helps
someone else out. Even IBM support missed this one.

Regards,

tonyB.