From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Brent
Ireland
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 4:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Automatic Channel Restart

I am running v5.3 with CSD05 on Win2K. I have setup the MQSeries service to
automatically restart. If i reboot the server i noticed that everything
starts as before except for the Server channel. The status of this channel
is stopped. I then have to do a manual start to get it running.
Can someone please explain this to me? :)

Brent Ireland
CAE Inc.