From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Brent
Ireland
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 9:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Automatic Channel Restart

Hi Don,
I do not know how a hard stop was issued. I removed CSD05 and discovered
that the server channel status is now inactive after a reboot. The requestor
channel on the IBM is also at an inactive status.
When i start the requestor channel the server channel status changes to
running. Does this make sense?