>From my point of view, whilst it is still freeware, please go right ahead.
You are contributing to the community and so any minor inconvenience of
deleting an occasional message is by far outweighed by the advantages to be
gained by all of us. Also entirely up to you have you contemplated going the
supportpac route.

Regards
Tim A

-----Original Message-----
From: Jxrgen Pedersen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 26 March 2004 6:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: BlockIP logic incorrect ??

well, thats no big deal, it's just a new version of the source... The rework
have saved me a lot of work, to enhance it even more ;o)

The biggest problem can be the search engines/spiders, which will find this
version 2.0 of the program, so newbies will download the source instead of
the maintained version. So maybe I should send a mail here and on
www.MQSeries.Net when there are new versions released ? Personally I think
of such mails as spam, your oppinion wanted here :o)

I'm quite happy that Sid did a redesign, I'm shure that the version soon
vill be available from my website. I just have to run it thru my testcases
to see if it work, I shure it works ;o)

When I look a year back, and see how BlockIP have changed, and the
requirements, from just a simple conname filtering program to what it is
today.
I see that it gives www.mrmq.dk a lot of traffic, so it have been a great
success, and it know that the z/OS version of the original exit have been
used for design base in some vendor packages.

The language used here might offend some persons...... Politeness please
here :-o

Kind regards

Jxrgen

www.mrmq.dk
the author of BlockIP

>From: "Wyatt, T. Rob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: BlockIP logic incorrect ??
>Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 06:59:55 -0600
>
>Actually Sid, you just released it.  :-0

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and
are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality,
privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you
in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for
viruses.  No warranty is made that this material is free from computer virus or any
other defect or error.  Any loss/damage incurred by using this material is not the
sender's responsibility.  The sender's entire liability will be limited to resupplying
the material.