From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Prithwiraj Basu
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 8:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Is runmqsc available on AS 400

Hi All,

I have worked on MQSeries in a Solaris environment.  My boss has asked me
to help out a team working on AS 400 environment with MQ.  My question is:
does the runmqsc utility exist on AS 400 environment and (assuming it does,
which seems reasonable) how is it launched?  Do I simply type runmqsc at
the command line and get the same interface as I do in Solaris?  Thanks.

Prits