Hello,
Look in Webspshere MQ Iseries admin guide, you can do it in batch or interactively:
Here is  from this book :

Administration using MQSC commands
You use WebSphere MQ script (MQSC) commands to manage queue manager
objects, including the queue manager itself, channels, queues, and process
definitions.
You issue MQSC commands to a queue manager using the STRMQMMQSC
WebSphere MQ CL command. This is a batch method only, taking its input from a
SRC PHYSICAL file in the server library system. The default name for this source
physical file is QMQSC.
WebSphere MQ for iSeries does not supply a source file called QMQSC. To process
MQSC commands you need to create the QMQSC source file in a library of your
choice, by issuing the following command:
CRTSRCPRF FILE(MYLIB/QMQSC) TEXT('WebSphere MQ - MQSC Source')
MQSC source is held in members within this source file. To work with the
members enter the following command:
WRKMBRPDM MYLIB/QMQSC
You can now add new members and maintain existing ones

You can also enter MQSC commands interactively, by:
1. Typing in the queue manager name and pressing the Enter key to access the
WRKMQM results panel
2. Selecting F23=More options on this panel
3. Selecting option 26 against an active queue manager on the panel shown in
Figure 3
To end such an MQSC session, type end.

Michel Jalette, CGI

Prithwiraj Basu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@AKH-Wien.AC.AT> on 2004-04-22 08:15:10

Veuillez répondre à MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Envoyé par :      MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Pour : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc :
Objet :     Is runmqsc available on AS 400

Hi All,

I have worked on MQSeries in a Solaris environment.  My boss has asked me
to help out a team working on AS 400 environment with MQ.  My question is:
does the runmqsc utility exist on AS 400 environment and (assuming it does,
which seems reasonable) how is it launched?  Do I simply type runmqsc at
the command line and get the same interface as I do in Solaris?  Thanks.

Prits