From: Roger Lacroix [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 12:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Message Tracking

All,

I'll correct myself. :))

'Api Crossing Exit'  is the 'Api Exit' that I am referring to.  Here is a
quick
explanation about it from IBM:
http://www.mqug.org.uk/anonftp/021131%20-%20MQUTIL.pdf

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
416-566-7307
Capitalware Inc.
http://www.capitalware.biz

Quoting Roger Lacroix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> Am I not sure but I believe 'Api Crossing Exit' is mainframe only.
(Anyone!)

> Although, 'Api Crossing Exit' could be the 'Api Exit' that I am referring
to.
> Is it available on distributed platforms and configure at a queue manager
> level
> (and not channel attribute)?
>

> Regards,
> Roger Lacroix
> Capitalware Inc.
> http://www.capitalware.biz
>

> Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
> > Roger,
> >

> > The api crossing exit which comes with WMQ addresses most of your
concerns.
> > Have you looked at it ?
> >

> >                       "Bullock, Rebecca
> >                       (CSC)"                   To:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:
> >                       >                        Subject:  Re: Message
> Tracking
> >                       Sent by: MQSeries
> >                       List
> >                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >                       n.AC.AT>
> >

> >                       04/29/2004 08:49
> >                       AM
> >                       Please respond to
> >                       MQSeries List
> >

> > Roger, the only thing I have to say is to agree that you want to include
at
> > least part of the actual message data. That way, if the programmer has
the
> > wrong msgid or correlid or even ends up with duplicates (if, for
example,
> > he
> > doesn't clear these fields before his next put), you stand a chance of
> > finding the actual message based on the data itself.

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.