Hi,

Yes, I could probably list 4 tools that do it all but you missed the point
of the 'zero' budget (almost zero) statement.

What I proposed to my client was a very simple API Exit to log messages: 2
days to code.  Plus a very simple Perl script or Java program to parse the
log for matches: 1-2 days to code.  And another day to test, deploy and
document it.

Now I have not priced any of these solutions because I thought they would
be far more expensive than my 4-5 days (lets say 5 days).  So, if we use a
flat $1000 per day then that would be $5000 cost for my client.  This
solution will be deployed to about 20 queue managers.

Therefore, if Reconda or any other vendor can do it for $5000 or less for
20 queue managers, please contact me off-line ASAP because I can / will get
you a meeting with the manager and VP.

I am very serious - I am on a 6-month contract. So whether I do this
mini-project or not has no bearing on my contract!!!!

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.