>Hello Bill,

>Thanks for the important gotcha. I just looked into command line syntax
and it does look promising. I am sure I will find a good use of >it. One
thing that my Java sample does and Q doesn't though is using SSL connection
when asked. So, I think, the two will compliment each >other.

>Pavel

Pavel,

There's nothing to stop you using SSL with Q. Q is a normal MQ client so if
you have a client table with an SSL CLNTCONN channel then it will use it.
You can specify the channel definition when you run it by using the -xc
switch. If you use this then, if you have the right version, it will ask
you to specify the SSL values to use for the connection.

Cheers,
P.

Paul G Clarke
WebSphere MQ Development