From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 2:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Message under cursor

Howdy all,

I am about to change the way I collect messages in all my major processing
applications where message loss is not acceptable (I am using c++), I want
to change to the "browse", "process" and if successful, then delete the
currently "browsed" message, then move to the next....

So which scenario do I use ?

Sid