So in my cluster, I have 2 groups (each group is in a separate data
center) of 12 queue managers. Each group has 2 full repos's defined,
with channels defined across groups to ensure that the cluster works as
a whole.

If I understand correctly, does this mean that on Repos-A, I have to
define a CLUSSDR to Repos-B,C & D? Similarly on Repos-B, do I have to
define a CLUSSDR to Repos-A,C & D... and so on?

tonyB.