From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wyatt,
T Rob
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 1:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Disappearing cluster queues

Scott,

The quote and link I provided apply specifically to *full* repositories.
The idea behind that was for Tony to make absolutely sure the full
repositories were in synch before trying to diagnose the partials.  If
the full repositories are not synchronized, there is no basis to think
the partials will be.  Assuming Tony gets past that part and still has a
problem, then he can try the explicit channels or issue refreshes.

-- T.Rob