Robert

How do you like XE??? We still have Mainview but with WBI (FN)  and the other Omegamons GUI plugins, XE may
be a good fit.

Thanks
Rich Jackson
212-855-8297

"Juch, Robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

11/04/2004 04:12 PM
Please respond to MQSeries List

        To:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:        (bcc: Richard Jackson/DTCC)
        Subject:        Re: Comparison of MQ monitoring tools

Yes, especially the former Candle products that are now under Tivoli.  We use Omegamon XE/DE here.

Ò¿Ó
Bob Juch
Citigroup
MQ Mainframe Support Team