Omegamon XE DE and QPasa are your best of breed
products.
If you have Candle (aka Tivoli) Omegamon inhouse, you
can integrate CICS, MVS and distributed platforms
easily.
If you do not already use Candle/Tivoli (IBM bought
Candle 4/1/04 and is rebranding it as Tivoli), take a
loke at MQSoftware's QPasa.  It is a nice product -
good "bang for the buck".