Please could someone tell me how to unsubscribe to Mscore-developer as I signed
up by mistake and have no interest in the subject of the messages.
Many thanks.

On Friday, 25 April 2014, 9:35, Ruchit Agrawal <ruchit...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am glad to announce that I have been selected to work on Swing Playback for
GSoC 2014.
I will be working with the guidance of Marc Sabatella. If anyone wants to talk
about Swing Playback or MuseScore in general, I am available with the handle
"shredpub" on IRC. You can also mail me here. I'll be setting up a blog soon
and notify you about the same. Thanks!

shredpub--
Ruchit Agrawal.
IIIT Hyderabad.