Hi all,

Just FYI that a MuseScore 2.0.0 package for 14.04 is available now at
the PPA[0]. Installing MuseScore on 14.04 will pull in some upgraded Qt5
components, so if anything breaks, let me know. It is OK on my system,
but since my configuration is likely to differ from others', I cannot
make any guarantees.

[0] https://launchpad.net/~mscore-ubuntu/+archive/ubuntu/mscore-stable

Best,

Toby