Hi Robert,

Those timestamps on /usr/bin/musescore and /usr/bin/mscore look correct
to me (they are the same as the ones in the package), and, yes,
/usr/bin/musescore is a link to /usr/bin/mscore. For reference, if I run

sha256sum /usr/bin/mscore

I get the hash
75f69f07c90df40b46a813a416fe1f67ecab47a0af7aaf295c1d68c7809f702d.

In any case, if it works now, I wouldn't worry.

Best,

Toby

Robert Leleu <robert.jean.le...@wanadoo.fr>

Toby St Clere Smithe