Once again I pressed send and found contrary information 2 minutes later.  Here are download pages for 64 bit versions of each file:
http://api.256file.com/libeay64.dll/m-download-196014.html

http://api.256file.com/ssleay64.dll/m-download-196021.html

I will endeavor to test these on my machine.  What is the procedure for updating the dependencies.7z file?