OK, update: those  2 64bit DLLs do indeed work too, with the 64bit MuseScore,
i.e. "Save online" does work when I replaced the 32bit versions with these

-----Original Message-----
From: Joachim Schmitz [mailto:j...@schmitz-digital.de]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 6:35 PM
To: 'mscore-developer@lists.sourceforge.net'
<mscore-developer@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: RE: [Mscore-developer] ?==?utf-8?q? "dll_ssl1-NOTFOUND" VS2017
compile/link error

I got/took these 2*2 DLLs from Qt 5.12's MinGW, 32bit and 64bit. So despite
having 32 in their name, they do work with the 64bit MuseScore too, they are in
the Beta and without them "Save online" wouldn't work.
Advantage: We use Qt since ages, we used to use MinGW, so trust that too. So
those DLLs are basically from a trusted source.

Maybe those 64bit versions work to, maybe they work better? Maybe the current
one is the culprit for not uploading custom  audio properly? Not sure, but
indeed might be worth a try

Bye, Jojo