I need new options in MSEide:
My command in distro is: export LANG=ru_RU.CP866 && xterm -en CP866
/usr/local/bin/fp
But I have no options for changing environment for xterm.
I think option "External Console" must be disable by default (now this
option is enabled by default).
If I wrote incorrect options for xterm, then no errors in Target Console.
In Russia ISO8859-5 use only foreign programs, but CP866 is better for
Cyrillic symbols and for Ukrainian. CP866 is more popular in our
country.