On Monday 07 January 2013 22:13:04 Алексей Логинов wrote:
> Sieghard, this command: export LANG=ru_RU.CP866 && export
> LC_CTYPE=ru_RU.CP866 && lxterminal ./fp works fine in distro (problems
> in xterm only and in other terminals, but no problems with lxterminal
> and gnome-terminal), but this command don't work in MSEide.

Did you understand my previous mail
about 'Project'-'Options'-'Debugger'-'xterm Options'?
If you activate 'Project'-'Options'-'Debugger'-'External Console' MSEide runs
an xterm instance with 'xterm Options' and connects stdinp and stdout of
xterm and the debugged program. xterm has commandline options for language
and encoding setting. man xterm:
"
      -en encoding
               This  option  determines  the encoding on which xterm runs.  It
               sets the locale resource.  Encodings other than UTF-8 are  sup-
               ported by using luit.  The -lc option should be used instead of
               -en for systems with locale support.
"
"
       -lc     Turn  on  support  of various encodings according to the users'
               locale setting, i.e., LC_ALL,  LC_CTYPE,  or  LANG  environment
               variables.   This  is  achieved by turning on UTF-8 mode and by
               invoking luit  for  conversion  between  locale  encodings  and
               UTF-8.   (luit  is  not invoked in UTF-8 locales.)  This corre-
               sponds to the locale resource.

               The actual list of encodings which are supported is  determined
               by luit.  Consult the luit manual page for further details.

               See  also the discussion of the -u8 option which supports UTF-8
               locales.

       +lc     Turn off support of automatic selection  of  locale  encodings.
               Conventional 8bit mode or, in UTF-8 locales or with -u8 option,
               UTF-8 mode will be used.

       -lcc path
               File name for the encoding converter from/to  locale  encodings
               and  UTF-8  which  is  used with -lc option or locale resource.
               This corresponds to the localeFilter resource.

"
Because fp-IDE uses VT100 terminal control sequences which are not supported
by the internal 'Target Console' of MSEide an external terminal emulator must
be used. xterm is the only terminal emulator which can connect a running
program I know. Potential error messages from xterm startup are listed
in 'Target Console' window.