On 01/09/13 21:32, Sieghard wrote:

> Well, I've no poblem with that - I'm not a video guy, in fact, I really
> dislike it when all some people present about a topic is a video "so you
> can see everything for yourself".

Another option I use quite often for short videos (1 minute max) is to
use an Animated GIF.

Here is an example of posted for somebody. They argued that the fpGUI UI
Designer couldn't create the form they wanted. Instead of me writing a
20 page document on the subject, I did the quick animated gif to prove
that the UI Designer was perfectly capable of creating the simple form
they wanted.

  http://opensoft.homeip.net/~graemeg/editform.gif

Many people forget about Animated GIF's - I think they are awesome for
short video clips.

Another good example of how useful animated gifs can be is this page.

  http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/New_IDE_features_since

Maybe MSEide should have such a page on mseide.org too - to help
developers discover all the hidden gems of MSEide.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/