On 2013-02-12 17:17, Martin Schreiber wrote:
>> Soon I'll be looking at getting MSEide to compile under 64-bit FreeBSD -
>> my OS of choice these days. I haven't attempted it yet, but will let you
>> know how it goes when I do.
>>
> I am curious. :-)

As expected, the msesysintf.pas unit gave errors. I haven't attempted to
fix anything yet, I'll look into this later.

-----------------
msesysintf.pas(520,29) Error: Incompatible types: got "TThreadID"
expected "QWord"
msesysintf.pas(554,41) Error: Call by var for arg no. 3 has to match
exactly: Got "QWord" expected "TThreadID"
msesysintf.pas(580,32) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 1: Got
"QWord", expected "TThreadID"
msesysintf.pas(591,20) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 1: Got
"QWord", expected "TThreadID"
msesysintf.pas(990) Fatal: There were 4 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted

I can add that the TThreadID, semaphores etc are quite broken in FPC
2.6.0, 2.6.2-rc and 2.7.1 for FreeBSD - see my recent posts in
fpc-devel. I've worked around it for my projects, and can probably do
the same for msegui.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/