Hallo Martin,

Du schriebst am Tue, 12 Feb 2013 18:17:33 +0100:

> On Tuesday 12 February 2013 17:33:28 Patrick Goupell wrote:
> > >
> > > As far as I know 64-bit (any platform) is not officially supported. I
> > > have successfully run 64-bit Linux versions of MSEide, but it didn't
> > > start off without troubles.
> >
> > The program is compiled as a 32 bit windows program.
> >
> > Will it run on 64 bit?
> >
> It should.

It probabely won't - not on Windows. Linux has come to a state where they
support multi-architecture user programs, but AFAIK Windows doesn't, and
this is supported quite strongly by today's attempt to - naively - install
some software (a PLC development system from a large german manufacturer
who's dedicated to Windows) on a 64-bit machine that's running on my
notebook already.
It wouldn't install, saying it won't run on a 64-bit processor. Another
program, based on MS's NET-interpreter _did_ install and seemed to run
correctly though.
Go figure - trouble ahead?
(BTW, I hope you can prove me wrong in this;)