Hallo Martin,

Du schriebst am Mon, 11 Nov 2013 07:07:00 +0100:

> > > Can you describe how "typing easy" with your editor program works so
> > > it is as easy to enter "cardinal32" as typing "card32"?
> >
> > Yes. It doesn't, as I don't _want_ to have such a feature. I _do_ want
> I think the same. The first I do in any IDE is to switch off all
> autocompletion and other automatic stuff. So "card32" instead of
> "cardinal32" has a reason.

For a slow typer, it may have. But still I must say that I never liked
those artificially trimmed back (or unthoughtfully cropped) names, even
when I was much slower at typing than I'm now.
BTW, I like to use "copy & paste" for such repetitive stuff as declarations
or such. When I have to create a table, I might even change editors when
there's one around that can do column block manipulations, build the table,
and possibly switch back to the previous one to continue, if neccessary
(like when I hav to use an IDE e.g.). (BTW: pun intended;)