On Čet, 2015-12-03 at 19:52 +0100, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> In which respect?

How to establish normal workflow with it. MSEide just open bunch of
windows overlapping each other...my desktop is 2560x1440 and Component
Palette's icons are *way* too small...all in all, I sense there is power
available, but UI is cluttered and not intuitive-ebnough to change which
makes me sad. :-(

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The intricacies of action are very hard to understand.
Therefore one should know properly what action is,