On 21/12/2020 11:48 pm, fredvs wrote:
> I will surely take a look, thanks to note it.

No problems. I've been looking into getting a new RPi 4 myself,
for a similar goal. Testing fpGUI with AArch64. As I much
prefer FreeBSD over Linux, I've been keeping an eye (or ear)
on what others were saying about RPi + FreeBSD. It seems to
be in a good state.

> It has something to do with 'openfile' from clib that is not working (but ok
> with cpu arm 32).

Maybe it's time to use more FPC standard methods for
opening/reading/writing/saving
data. I've never really understood why Martin diverted from standard FPC
feature or units. They always seems to be a cause of issues and extra effort.

> All that said, happy new year without masks.

That would indeed be a dream come true, but I'm afraid I don't see that
in our near future. The UK has just gone into total lockdown again. :-(

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/