Hello Fre;D ,

Yes, I creator of Galaxy Organizer.

First version written on Delphi Win32API.
The next version I planned to do on MSE, but situation with MSE changed.
And I upload old version sources (with new GNU license AGPL) and draft of next
version (DR) written on MSE.

I do not currently problem with GitHub, but such problems periodically arise in
other projects.
And they have to be solved.

Currently Galaxy Organizer packed only in archive, in future to do use GIT.

Now you (all) can up to GIT, fork, repack, use, change code and other free
actions with
GORG32, DR, also Eboot Manager and learning tests generator.
I'm glad you like the GALAXY ORGANIZER. :)

Currently DR very light and can run on bad Radeon driver,
but if add more controls on form occur known xorg bug.
This hinders the development of DR in the full GALAXY ORGANIZER.

So project MSE near with GORG. And may be bidirectional
merged (parts of GORG can be make as MSE components and GORG can be written on
MSE).
Also as whole can merge other projects (Lazarus, ...). And extent to DE and DM
in GNU/Linux.
So and name "Galaxy Organizer" can be used in some situations.

With this actions can occur many of supra enumerate problems and other.

My site does not replace GitHub, but complements it.
For MSE it is more popularity, more reserving, more reliability, more freedoms.

Good Luck,
Alexander.