Hello Alexander.

> The next version I planned to do on MSE, but situation with MSE changed.

Sorry, not sure to understand, do you mean that you cannot use last release
of MSE?
If yes, why can you not use MSE ?

> I do not currently problem with GitHub, but such problems periodically
> arise in other projects.
> And they have to be solved.

There is not only GitHub (Microsoft) that does host git code, there are many
others, like GitLab.
But I agree with you, GitHub, GitLab or whatever may cause problems (like
every server, even paid).

> My site does not replace GitHub, but complements it.
> For MSE it is more popularity, more reserving, more reliability, more
> freedoms.

Yes, your site is great and it is very important for MSE to show
applications done with msegui.
If you agree, I may add your MSE projects in the fpc-wiki:
https://wiki.freepascal.org/Projects_using_MSEgui