Hello Alexander!

I visited your website and downloaded the /Birthdays/ project. Thank you for
sharing. It's a pleasure to find a new project done with MSEgui.

Since there aren't many users of MSEgui, I think it's important that we stay
connected and share our works and experiences. So please whatever you do
with MSEgui, keep us informed. ;)

For me, until now, I made an improved version of the MSEgui chessboard
example:
https://github.com/rchastain/msegui-chessboard

I would be glad if you would add a link to it (or a local copy of the files)
on your website.

I have many other projects related to MSEgui, but I am progressing slowly.

Regards.

Roland